- Waking up with nothing to do
- Daily therapy sessions with the dogs.
- Less computer time = less money on electricity
- Sanity! (that’s a big one there).
- Free time
- Not having to check Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and 3 different email account a day…all day
- Having more money in my bank account for me, not marketing
- My eyesight and not using reading glasses so much
- Not having an office in my room
- Not having 150 books stacked in the garage
- Not receiving spam from cold callers who can, “Make you famous overnight.”
- I miss not staring at statistics all day
- Traveling without my computer
What I Love About Life Since Becoming An author…stay tuned.
If you have something to add to the list, leave it in the comments section. And don’t forget to sign up for the Donate a Book Sweepstakes at Facebook.com/tanialramos.com