Thank you, Sally Panayiotou for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to me! Read more below …
I was nominated for an award and after only a few months on Word Press. So exciting.
I am now supposed to thank my award-giver who is at www.sallypanayiotou.wordpress.com or the link above, who also writes with the Limebird team here on WordPress. Please go visit the site. Lots of fun stuff to read there.
Next I am supposed to share 7 things about myself, so here goes:
- I am terrified of butterflies and bridges that go over water
- I hate confrontation
- I’m pretty sure I’m the black sheep in the family
- I still want to marry Han Solo and get jealous when Princess Leah gets to kiss him
- I’m afraid my new novel will be on some list for worst novels ever written
- Once, when I was pregnant, I ran to the bathroom at my hospital (I was working) and vomited into the toilet, but when my eyes opened it was dark and I freaked out because I thought I had some strange pregnancy induced blindness. I called for help and later discovered, to my embarrassment, that the bathroom had recently been put on a timer…guess my time had run out. 😦
- Yes, I talk to my pets, my plants, my stomach and any other inanimate object that will listen
Now this is my list of other bloggers I would like to nominate. There are not 15 because I am so new and caught up in writing before I go back to work that I don’t always get to peruse this website. But those on my list are the ones I read daily.
- http://deidraalexander.com/ Tangled in My oWn clothes is classic.
- Caddo Veil http://caddoveil.wordpress.com/ beautiful poetry and Haikus
- Lesley Carter http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ who has probably received this before, but maybe you haven’tseen her blog. She writes about her travels and adventures
- http://rickbudashead.wordpress.com/ New to blogging, I believe, but getting ready to rewrite his book and sounds great
- http://myotherbookisatolstoy.wordpress.com/ She has some good writes and great poetry
- http://ravencor.wordpress.com/ Currently reviewing a book a week and writes some quirky things
- http://sonsothunder.wordpress.com/ found more geat poetry from someone who responded to Caddo Veil.
I was reading out loud when I said, “hey, I received an award.” My 4-year-old daughter stretches out her hand and replies, “congratulations on your award, Mom.” Gotta love my girl who mde this feel even more special.